snowshoe: postponed to later in the week - February 6, 2017

Rain is moving in; wet, muddy dogs are wet, muddy dogs, so let's try later in the week. We hike almost every day with dogs; email me if you want to meet.

Route:Out & Back
Organizer:Liz Cordova
Date:Mon Feb 6 2017
Meeting Place:Registration required