white water - green river/flaming gorge - section a&b - May 27, 2017
Drive up Friday and camp at Flaming Gorge (Deer Run campground). Others can drive up on Saturday morning. Launch on section A by noon. Overnight in section B (river camp reserve). Run the reaminder of section B on Sunday. Take out at Indian Crossing and drive home on Sunday. This trip is a small craft self support. IKs/kayaks/small inflatables. You MUST have class III whitewater experience. High, fast, cold water at this time. Several class II-III minus rapids. MUST be able to carry your own overnight gear. If the weather looks really bad, this trip won't go. Looking for 2-3 people to fill this trip. TRIP IS CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN/COLD FORECAST.
|Date:||Sat May 27 2017 — Sun May 28 2017|
|Meeting Place:||Disseminated via the 'wmc-boat' email list|