canceled: ladies fall mountain bike ride series - October 1, 2017

For Pete's sake! All yesterday there was 70% chance of rain but we got only a sprinkle. Today's prediction was only 30% but it's coming down pretty good right now. Hope to see you next Sunday! Winona Join us in beautiful Park City for four Sundays of mellow but invigorating rides. Fall is spectacular here: the air is crisp and the aspen are turning. Ride #3: TBD. I'll post details by previous Monday. Ride is 5 - 10 miles. Pace is slow (~5 mph avg.) but steady with a few regroups. This isn't a race! We're just out to have fun and enjoy the outdoors. Skill level: intermediate but not technical. THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER RIDE. Required: helmet, 40 oz. water minimum, snacks, repair kit, tube, pump, knowledge of how to change a tube, two X chromosomes (or identifying as someone who does). Meet: 9:45. Wheels roll: 10:00. See you there! Winona

Organizer:Winona Hubbard
Date:Sun Oct 1 2017
Meeting Place:TBD Meet: 9:45. Wheels roll: 10:00.
Meeting Time:9:45 am