snowshoe to the summit of south thunder mountain via alpine - March 24, 2018

THIS TRIP HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 7TH DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER AND CONSIDERABLE AVALANCHE RISK: Back by popular demand. Due to the weather turning us around @ 9,450' on February 10, 2018, we will attempt this summit once again. This is a strenuous trip and depending on weather forecast and snow conditions we may need snowshoes, avy gear, and microspikes. Plan on an early start and a long day. We will once again approach this mountain from the South, Southwest route starting in Alpine.

Organizer:Lana Christiansen
Date:Sat Mar 24 2018
Meeting Place:Registration required