day hike - brighton

The hike location will be finalized depending on weather and conditions. Please bring snowshoes, micro-spikes and 10Es. Please email before Friday, 6 pm, May 17, for the meeting place and time. Registration priority will be given to WMC members. Co-organized with Jim Kucera. Update (5/17): It looks the weather will be okay in the morning on Sunday. However, it may be vary windy (15-25, gusting to 40). So we have decided not to go to Mt Wolverine but hike in Brighton. We will have fresh snow. Prepare for winter conditions. Must bring snowshoes.

Organizer:Akiko Kamimura
Date:Sun May 19 2019
Meeting Place:Registration required

New to Hiking with the WMC
WMC Hike Ratings
WMC Glossary of Hiking Terms