Carpool Meeting Places
- Big Cottonwood Canyon Park and Ride lot
- At the Northeast corner of the Big Cottonwood Canyon Road and Wasatch Blvd. at the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- Cottonwood Park and Ride lot - 6450 S Wasatch Blvd.
- Go two lights east and south on 6200 S. from the I-215 overpass and turn east (left) onto Wasatch Blvd.;
the lot is immediately on your left. Sometimes used as an overflow lot for access to Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon Park & Ride - 4323 E Little Cottonwood Canyon Rd.
- On the north side of the intersection of Little Cottonwood Canyon Road and Quarry Road at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- Mill Creek Canyon/Olympus Cove Park & Ride - 3900 S Wasatch Blvd.
- Between the I-215 freeway and Wasatch Blvd on the North side of 3900 South.
You can ONLY enter it from the west-bound lanes of 3900 South.
To get to the Mill Creek Canyon Road from the Park and Ride lot without making a U turn, go West (right) on 3900 South,
proceed under the freeway, then turn North (right) at the next street (Birch Dr.),
proceed North to Upland Dr. (3760 S - across from Skyline High School),
go East (right) under the freeway and across Wasatch Blvd. to the Mill Creek Canyon Road (3800 South).
- Skyline High School east parking lot - 3251 E Upland Dr (3760 South).
From the intersection of Wasatch Boulevard and the Mill Creek Canyon road (3800 South),
go West under the I-215 freeway, then turn North (right) into the entrance opposite Birch Drive (3330 East).
- Utah Travel Council parking lot - About 120 E. 300 North.
- Go East from the intersection of State St. and 300 North and turn South (right) into the first parking lot.