The Wasatch Mountain Club publishes a monthly magazine called The Rambler. The publication contains among other things
- a directory of upcoming activities with brief descriptions,
- articles by club's directors, coordinators, and members,
- trip reports,
- notices, and advertisements.
The WMC greatly appreciates your submission to The Rambler.
To have a submission appear in the next month's Rambler it must submited by the 10th of the current month.
All submissions are considered general property of the WMC and available for future use in slideshows, publications, or the website.Submissions may include:
- Articles can be emailed to the Publications Director
- Photos(1) - Create a Photo Album of photos from your activity before creating a Trip Report so that you can include the link to the Photo Album in your Trip Report. Use the Photo Album Uploading webpage to upload them. Then copy the link for your photos so that you can paste it into your Trip Report when you submit it. Note: As of June 22, 2012, there is no online support for editing trip reports. Contact the webmaster for assistance.
Photos(2) - You can alternatively email your photos to the Publications Director whose email address is
'gro.bulCniatnuoMhctasaW@relbmar'. Please provide:
- The names of people that appear in the picture.
- The date the picture was taken.
- The location.
Trip Reports may be submitted using any of the following methods.
- To have the system pre-fill in most of your trip report details open the Activities Calendar, click on the activity you want to submit a trip report for, and then click on the "Submit Trip Report" link at the bottom of the activity description window. After logging in the pre-filled in input form will be displayed and you can finish filling it in.
- Under "MEMBERS" select Submit A Trip Report and then fill out the blank Trip Report form.
- Trip reports may also be emailed to the Publications Director whose email address is 'gro.bulCniatnuoMhctasaW@relbmar'.